Saturday, July 21, 2012

I went to the library with my family. I was trying to text my friend Lynnette to go to the movies with me, but my phone kept malfunctioning. A little boy came up to me and told me that I lived across the street from him. His mom came and we started talking about our daughters getting braces soon. I walked home and saw something on my roof. I thought it was a duck with a balloon string around it's neck, so I climbed up there to see. When I got up there I realized it was three goats, and one did have a string around it's neck, cutting into it. I got the string undone and then a woman walked by and told me they were Norwegian goats, and she didn't know what they were doing in Kansas. She said that the only way to heal it's wound was to use something sharp and repetitive to open the wound then sew it back up. She want to use a farm discer though. I told her that would kill the goat but she didn't listen. I was trying to get off of the roof before she could run him over, but I went back into the window of the house and I couldn't find my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment