Saturday, March 23, 2013

deli

First Tyson and I were grocery shopping and the lady and the deli counter told me that it was policy that I could not have and meat sliced because my shopping list was written in two different colored inks. I complained and asked to see the manager, but let Tyson talk to him while I did other shopping. When I got back Tyson had an entire pig in the cart which had been sliced into lunch meat. Then I went to some sort of old school/warehouse and slept on a bed there. Someone woke me up to show me that they had a my little pony type toy that was actually a hippo but had the face of my friend Nikki. I wanted to show Nikki because it was crazy how much the faces were the same but decided that I shouldn't because I thought she might be offended. So instead I tracked down our old boss at a bar to show him. When I got there though I had just gotten braces and couldn't speak without slobbering all over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment