Friday, March 22, 2013

Goodwill

Dream last night: I went to Goodwill to look for a mirror. When I got there they were reorganizing things, and really gutted the whole store. I went to the desk to ask when it would be finished and the cashier knew my name. I couldn't figure out how she knew my name though. Later I went home and started painting Rinn's bedroom but there was some kid there throwing eggs at the wall and ruining it. My phone beeped and it was the lady from Goodwill saying she knew where she knew me from. But all of her other forms of communication were broken so we were having this conversation through Draw Something. Anyway, somehow through her pictures I was able to figure out that at July Third Thursday Greg Holmes and Sharon Scott were giving helicopter rides to people and were using this lady's private helipad to take off without her permission. (I guess I'm really good at draw something) So she had remembered coming to me and complaining about that, and that is how she knew my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment