Friday, March 22, 2013

nathan de la cruz

Okay dream buddy, Valerie Swenson Last night I had a dream that out of no where Red started talking about someone named Nathan De La Cruz, and asking to dress like him. I looked him up on the internet and found out that he was an actor in the original Battlestar Galactica, and that he died the day before Red was born. Then I kept Ryleigh hope from school and made a youtube video for something, but we were wearing silver lipstick and those big triangle kites on our back. Red was in the background talking about Nathan De La Cruz and his family saw the video and came to visit me. They were convinced that Red was the reincarnation of this dude and they tried to steal him. But I left him alone, but locked him in a closet (I SWEAR I would never really do that) to go watch a taping of the Price is Right. They burrowed in under my house and stole him. Then it was one of those dreams where everyone changes into someone else, so suddenly it was actually Soppo that they stole, and they shaved all of his fur off to try and disguise him. Then a bunch of random stuff happened that isn't as vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment