Friday, March 22, 2013

Inception X6

I took a nap. Inception times 6? I had a dream that I was at Stephen Dawson's house. But I was married to him. I thought that was weird because I couldn't remember dating him and I knew I was married to Tyson. Of course the first thing I did was start looking at the walls and deciding what to paint. Then I woke up. Still in the same house. This time Stephen was there telling me that we had jokingly gotten married when I was 18 and we needed to get it nullified before he and Jamie Trussell Dawson filed taxes. He was wearing a woman's shirt though and I was trying to figure out how to tell him before he went to the courthouse. When I woke up, in the same house this time there was a party going on and Tyson and Justin Schutz were singing a song and Tyson was talking about how it annoyed him that the song got famous because the video was just a bunch of guys in white jackets trying to teach soda cans how to sing. My kids were there and I was trying to find a bathroom. I can remember the layout of this house so well. The inside of the house was a little strange but there was a back patio that was awesome. It was tiled to look like the fabric on your chairs, Rebekah Starkey and Kate Van Cantfort. There was a fire pit and Rinn was there eating the ashes. I got her out and went back in the house. I woke up again in the same house. This time there were a bunch of kids there making a mess and I was trying to figure out if I should be cleaning it up or not. Then Stephen came in and started telling them a story about bouncing me off of a trampoline, which never happened. Then I woke up. In the same house, and I was telling Stephen and Jamie about my dreams and we decided to take all of the kids to eat ice cream and my kids were behaving really badly so I wouldn't let them eat any. Ryleigh got mad about it and spit in the topping bar. Then I woke up, this time in my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment